So August... was a pretty awesome month! Ending with 4... days of rest haha. I'll run tomorrow, I promise!
- Miles Ran - 141 (+4 from July, or 3% increase)
- Strength Training Sessions - 2 ... yes... that's TWO. No wonder my knee is aching. Time to get back to those dang physical therapy exercises!
- Unplanned Rest Days: 2 (missed a 10 miler early in the month and an 8 miler yesterday)
- First Back-to-Back Long Run (10 miles both days) - felt great!
- 18 miler and a 20 miler, both were good
- Hit my all time high for weekly (40mpw) and monthly (141mpm) running mileage (even WITH missing those 2 days)
- Did day ONE of the 100 pushup challenge hahahahaha... yeah I guses I wasn't that dedicated.
Fitness Goals For September:
- Strength Train 4x/month (Mondays?) - Including Pushup Challenge
- Yoga 4x/month (Sundays?)
- Miles ~ 152
- First 15k Ever (Sept 24th)
Other Goals For September:
- Use my vacation as a time to really focus on my body - and treating it healthily.
- Focusing on Fruits/Veggies
- Focusing on "whole foods" as much as possible
- Focusing on WATER
Don't know why it's so hard for me to drink water. When I really focus on drinking more water for at least 2-3 days I notice SUCH a difference, I become less bloated, and I just feel miles better. **sigh** If only I could keep up with it!
I'll leave you with this... my favorite running song right now. Listen to it, you'll want to go run :D