- measured weight/body fat (I'm good here...)
- discussed preexisting health conditions (alright here...)
- discussed goals (the marathon)
- flexibility test (HORRIBLE... lol. I have no flexibility apparently)
- Upper body strength test (again.. horrible)
- Core body strength (I was great here! I guess my ab/corework has been paying off)
- 1.5 mile "timed trial" run. Total was 12 min 40 sec. First mile was under 8 minutes!
Meet 2x/week for an hour consisting of;
20 min strength training
20 min flexibility training
20 min ab/corework
I'm super excited! I think this will be really good for me. I've never strength trained in my life!